Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Visitors and Pictures

Well, just thought everyone might like to see a few more pictures of Jack. We can't stop watching him, even though he does little more than eat, sleep, and poop. Although, he was wide awake and looking around for about an hour today.

We've had some visitors the past few days - we love showing him off. And look forward to showing him off more. And he had his first bath at home today.



Stacey, Jack, and her Grandma




It's fun to watch little kids interact with babies. Louie Rohlfing thought it was fun to tickle Jack.



Adorable, right?! It looks like he was smiling, and even though he wasn't, let's pretend that he was.

5 comments:

Jeff and Steph said...

That towel picture is awesome! He's so happy to be wrapped up and warm! So cute!

The Way EYE See It... said...

I wonder if that "warm" feeling is the same one I get when I sit in a car with the windows rolled up on a summer day...I always feel so cozy and safe - AND I immediately want to take a nap!

KimO said...

I am so happy to keep updated here. I hope it's not too long before I meet the little man. Congrats to both of you and wishes for continued well-being.

sarah b-rown said...

hooray! thanks for posting. maybe i could come by next week and meet Jack? i'll give you guys a call.

Maddykay said...

If he's not smiling, we really don't want to know what bodily function he's engaging in, right?

Keep the pictures coming. Isn't it nice to just stop everything and just watch a baby? Enjoy every minute!