Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Okay, Get Excited!!!

Welp, we are at the hospital!!!

Stacey's water broke this morning around 10. She was at work, in the midst of a conversation. I, too, was at work in Indy. She called saying, "My water broke. It feels gross. I am going home to get stuff and then heading to the hospital."

So, I truly got to live the experience of the mad-dash drive up from Indy. We won't say specific speeds or times, suffice it to say that I made it in record time. And I didn't miss a thing.

Her doctor at the Voss Center checked her: as of 11:15am she was 3cm dilated and 90% effaced (for those of you who know what those things mean).

And now we are all cozy, watching Olympics and blogging.

We'll keep you posted.
Here we go!!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

This is so exciting! I will be praying for you all this afternoon! I hope all goes well and I cannot imagine your anticipation to meet Jack!

Congratulations, friends!

-Emily

Jeff and Steph said...

WOO HOO!!! Go dialation station!!

kelly dwyer said...

HOOORRRAYYY!!!!!!

Stacey I am thinking about you!!!

Adam I am thinking about you too, just not as much!

go Stacey Go!!! ...
or something. Im not really sure what one is to say at a time like this!

Carolyn said...

yay! stacey, you still have time to have him today...on an EVEN numbered day. how perfect!

love you guys...and your soon to be born baby!

Rob Alan said...

Love the tag "water" - that's hilarious.

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Now I know what everyone felt like refreshing their page every minute to see if anything new was posted when Meghan was born. Ugh!

I'm so excited for you guys!