Sunday, August 17, 2008

Don't Get Excited

Hey everyone. Don't get excited...we're not heading to the hospital. Yet. Tomorrow is the due date, but we may or may not have any excitement tomorrow. You should know that Stacey's doctors have told us that they won't let her go past a week overdue (not from concern, just their policy). Stacey recently took some pictures of Jack's room and we thought we'd share for those folks who haven't/won't get a chance to see it any time soon. It's nothing fancy, but fun to share.

So, here are a few pictures. Let this hold you over - and get ready because we're going to have a kid some time, most definitely, within the next seven days!



Bonus Story: Tonight, as Stacey was doing some cleaning and housework (nesting?), I heard a big thud and crash. I was in the living room and so, in the caring and compassionate way that I usually boast, I went dashing to see what happened. Now, it's important to remember that our dining room has a wooden floor. And I was wearing socks. So I did my best Tom Cruise, unintentionally, with less grace and more clothes and crashed to the floor myself. Took the skin clean off my knee.

But as it turns out, a card table had been knocked over. Stacey was fine.

6 comments:

Jeff and Steph said...

Looks awesome!!! Can't wait for nephew Jack to arrive!

benny krown said...

aww adam.
i can only imagine stacey's reaction to your blunder.
but totally worth it.

thefaulkners said...

I am excited..... :)

suz said...

that's one nice lookin' room!

kelly dwyer said...

This last photo looks like it could be a Stacey Self-portrait. Reminiscent of the ones thats you use to take to finish the rolls... I wonder if you get your fair share of self-imagry in the digital age?!

j.ro said...

i see a frame that i can help fill!

stacey you are looking beautiful in these but also in that labor shot above! go get 'em girl!