Monday, October 5, 2009

A Pattern of Silence

At the behest of one Stephanie Smith (and my conscience), we've got a blog post here.

Life has been crazy, busy, and crazy. I guess that's what happens with a one-year-old.

So, here are some photos to tide everybody over until the next month passes and I haven't posted again.





Jack LOVES to play tug-o-war with daisy. He laughs and laughs - and for now, she wins every time.





Mama Bouse and her baby boy. We love the Colts.



Jack (and Stacey's) first balloon flight.



One of Jack's first bouts with spaghetti. He's a crazy eater.


And a crazy face-maker.



But he has started to love trucks. And even makes the appropriate vrooming noises. He's all boy.

2 comments:

Jeff and Steph said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! Thanks for obliging me. Sorry I'm such a nag!I love the tug-o-war pictures!!! I think they are probably both so happy about this game! Does Daisy play gentler with him than with others? Just curious. Love the Colts pics too! We got Avery a Reggie Wayne jersey, but haven't shelled out the cash for one for Ollie! (avery's was from ebay!) Love the post!!! Thanks!!!!!

The Way EYE See It... said...

good jorb. Cute kid. Happy family!